CREA 2023 WORKSHOPS - CALL FOR PROPOSALS!
This year again, CREA will offer a variety of interactive workshops that will expose participants to the many diverse perspectives of research and practice in the field of creativity.
Workshops are offered in 2 formats:
- 90-minute workshops allow participants to explore a specific area around some of the many themes associated with creativity and innovation, covering some of the research and theory on that topic as well as providing an opportunity for experience and practice. 90-minute workshops are offered on Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoon.
- 60-minute workshops are highly interactive and experiential workshops that pertain to some area of artistic expression (painting, sculpting, performing, movement, music, improvisation, …) or focused application of creative tools and techniques, without too much theory, if any. 60-minute workshops are offered on Sunday morning.
Please take a look at our schedule for more info: https://creaconference.com/schedule/
We will have a preference for proposals aligned with our theme for 2023, “CHANGE”. Proposals do not need to focus exclusively on this theme, but there should be some meaningful connection in content and session design. Therefore, we invite you to clearly indicate how you plan to relate your topic and content to this year’s theme.
The deadline for proposal submission is December 19, 2022.
We will finalize our selection as soon as possible after this deadline and will notify all those who have submitted proposals at that time. We encourage you consider the following guidelines:
- Keep your session experiential and interactive
- Make deliberate connections to Creativity and Innovation, and to this year’s theme
- Be sensitive to the needs of multi-cultural participants, both in content and process
- Utilize multiple methods and media that will appeal to diverse learning styles
Most workshops are expected to be led by one (1) Presenter, with a maximum of two (2) Presenters in some instances. However, should there be 2 Presenters, the discount (discussed below) will go to one Presenter, or can be split equally between the 2 Presenters.
Presenters who are selected for a workshop will receive a discount of 200 EURO on the registration fee at CREA (sorry, no discount can be applied to accommodation costs) and can fully enjoy the programs offered at CREA.
Now, the only thing you have to do is click here, fill the form and submit it!
Should you have any question, please contact Sylvain.
The CREA Team