The following terms and conditions govern all use of the creaconference.com website and all content, services and products available through the website, according to Ue Law and Rule 2016/679, known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) concerning privacy and data.
WEBSITE USE – TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Site. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Site or use any services. The Site is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old: if you are not 18 years old, then you may not access the Site or use any services.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Why we collect your data?
The lawful justification for matching the data we collect with other data that we hold about you if you have used CREA CONFERENCE – Eventi Creativi srl products and services before is because we have a legitimate business interest for your personal data to be used for this specific purpose.
This enables us to send you relevant and personalized content designed to make your experience more interesting and more enjoyable.
You have the right to object to this processing which you can exercise by contacting us via email at: email@example.com.
Please note that if you object, this may affect our ability to send personalized marketing communications to you.
How we use collected information
Eventi Creativi srl may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
– To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
We may send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
How long will CREA CONFERENCE – Eventi Creativi srl keep my information?
Your personal detail for CREA CONFERENCE – Eventi Creativi srl competitions will be retained for a limited period from the date you express your personal interest on our product and services, or you attended Crea Conference in Italy (max 10 years).
After this period of your personal details are removed from our systems.
Your personal details for marketing communications will be retained for a period of three years from the date of your last interaction with the marketing communication (i.e. opening an email or clicking on a link within the email) at which point all of your personal details is removed from our systems.
Where you tell us that you no longer wish to receive marketing messages about CREA CONFERENCE – Eventi Creativi srl products and services, we will keep this information about you until you tell us otherwise.
This is to ensure that we don’t send you any further marketing communications in error.
What rights do I have over my personal data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
– Access your personal data by making a subject access request
– Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified
– Object to the processing of your information where this is justified
– Data portability
To exercise your rights, please contact CREA CONFERENCE – Eventi Creativi srl – Data Protection Office using the following contact details:
Data Protection Office
CREA CONFERENCE – Eventi Creativi srl
Viale Bianca Maria, 18
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
INFORMATION NOTICE TO NATURAL PERSONS PURSUANT TO ART. 13 AND 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016 (HEREINAFTER “NOTICE”)
The Regulation on the “protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (the “Regulation”) contains a series of rules aiming to ensure that the processing of personal data takes place in compliance with the rights and fundamental freedoms of people. This Notice incorporates the Regulation requirements.
SECTION 1 – IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Crea Conference – Eventi Creativi srl, with registered office in Viale Bianca Maria, 18 – 20122 Milano (Italy), in its capacity as Data Controller (the “Data Controller”) processes your personal data (the “Personal Data”) for the purposes indicated in Section 3.
For further information, visit the homepage of this website www.creaconference.com and, in particular, the “Privacy” section where you may find all the information concerning the use and processing of Personal Data, the updated information regarding the contacts and communication channels made available to all Data Subjects by Eventi Creativi srl.
SECTION 2 – CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICE
With regard to all issues relating to the processing of your Personal Data and/or to exercise the rights provided by Regulation, as listed in Section 7 of this Notice, please contact the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 3 – CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Categories of Personal Data Included among the Personal Data that Crea Conference – Eventi Creativi srl processes, by way of example, are biographical data, data acquired from payment instructions, data deriving from web services etc.).
The data processed could include the special categories of personal data defined under Section 8 of this Notice.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing The Personal Data that concern you, which you communicated to Crea Conference – Eventi Creativi srl or collected from third party subjects (in the latter case the compliance with the law and regulations by the third parties shall be duly verified), are processed by Crea Conference – Eventi Creativi srl as part of its business activity for the following purposes:
a) Providing services and performing registrations/contracts The submission of your Personal Data needed to provide the services requested and perform the contracts (including the steps to be taken prior to entering into a contract) is not mandatory, but refusal to provide this Personal Data do not allow Crea Conference – Eventi Creativi srl to fulfil the relevant requests.
b) Complying with the provisions of national and EU legislation
The processing of your Personal Data, in order to comply with the regulatory provisions is mandatory and your consent is not required. The processing is mandatory, for example, when it is required by anti-money laundering, taxation, anticorruption, fraud prevention regulations in the payment services or to fulfill instructions or requests of the control authority
c) Direct and indirect marketing and profiling
The processing of your Personal Data,
– to perform functional activities for the promotion and sale of products and services of Eventi Creativi srl using letters, telephone, Internet, SMS, MMS and other communication systems;
– to conduct market and customer satisfaction surveys, using letters, telephone, Internet, SMS, MMS and other communication systems;
– to assess and predict aspects concerning, among others, interests, preferences, consumer choices and habits, in order to offer you more and more targeted and suitable products and services, in particular through the analysis, the processing of your information (e.g. program choices, etc.) and the identification of categories (clusters) is optional and your consent is required.
d) Legitimate interest of the Data Controller The processing of your Personal Data is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest of Crea Conference – Eventi Creativi srl, namely:
– to prevent fraud;
– to pursue any and additional legitimate interests. In the latter case, Crea Conference – Eventi Creativi srl may process your Personal Data only after having informed you and having ascertained that achieving its legitimate interests, does not override your fundamental rights and freedoms. In these cases, your consent is not required.
SECTION 4 – CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
To achieve the purposes indicated above, it might be necessary for Crea Conference – Eventi Creativi srl to communicate your Personal Data to the following categories of recipients:
1) Crea Conference – Eventi Creativi srl including the company that manages the IT system and some administrative, legal and accounting services, and the subsidiaries.
2) Third parties (companies, etc.) operating within and outside the European Union and that process your Personal Data as part of:
– payment systems, revenue offices and treasuries;
– credit recovery and related activities;
– providing and managing procedures and IT systems;
– managing communication with customers, as well as the storage of data and documents, whether in paper or electronic form;
– recording of service quality, market research, information and commercial promotion of its products and/or services.
3) Authorities (e.g. judicial, administrative etc.) and public information systems established at public administrations, such as, for example, the Credit Register of Eventi Creativi srl of Italy, the Central Means of Payment Antifraud Office (so-called UCAMP) and the Public system of administrative prevention of fraud.
Crea Conference – Eventi Creativi srl and the third parties your Personal Data may be communicated to, act as:
1) Data Controllers, i.e. subjects which determine the purposes and means of the Personal Data processing;
2) Data Processors, i.e. subjects which process the Personal Data on behalf of the Controller
SECTION 5 – TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR TO AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION.
Your Personal Data are processed by CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl inside the European Union and are not disclosed.
If necessary, for technical or operational reasons, CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl reserves the right to transfer your Personal Data to countries outside the European Union or to international organizations, vis-à-vis the “adequacy” decisions of the European Commission or based on the appropriate safeguards, provided by the country to which the Personal Data shall be transferred, or specific derogations provided by Regulation.
CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl informs that the Personal Data contained in the messages regarding financial transfers may be provided, for the exclusive purpose of preventing and fighting terrorism and its financing, to the public authorities who require the data.
SECTION 6 – PROCESSING METHOD AND PERSONAL DATA RETENTION TIME
Your Personal Data will be processed using manual, electronic and telematic tools and in a way that ensures its security and confidentiality. In particular, your Personal Data are generally retained for a time period of 10 years, starting from the end of the contractual relationship you are part of. Likewise, the Personal Data may be processed for a longer time, should an act that interrupts and/or suspends the course of the term occur, entailing an extension of the data retention.
SECTION 7 – RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In your capacity as Data subject, you may exercise, at any time towards the Data Controller, the rights provided by the Regulation listed below, by sending a specific request in writing to the e-mail address email@example.com; via post to the address CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl Viale Bianca Maria, 18 – 20122 Milan, Italy.
With the same methods, you may withdraw at any time the consent expressed with this Notice.
Any communications and actions undertaken by the CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl in connection with exercising the rights listed below, will be made free of charge.
However, if your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their repetitive character, the CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl may charge you a fee, taking into account the administrative costs incurred, or refuse to act on your requests.
1. Right of access – You can obtain from CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data are being processed and, where that is the case, to obtain access to the Personal Data and the information envisaged under art. 15 of the Regulation, among which, by way of example: the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Data concerned etc. Where Personal Data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer, as provided in Section 5. If requested, CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl shall provide you with a copy of the Personal Data undergoing processing.
If the request is submitted by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested, the information shall be provided by the CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl in a commonly used electronic form.
2. Right to rectification – You may obtain from the CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl the rectification of your Personal Data that are inaccurate as well as, taking into account the purpose of the processing, their integration, if the data are incomplete, by providing a supplementary statement.
3. Right to erasure – You may obtain from the Data Controller the erasure of your Personal Data, if one of the reasons provided by art. 17 of the Regulation occurs, including, by way of example, whether the Personal Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or if the consent on which the processing of your Personal Data is based was withdrawn by you or there is no other legal ground for the processing. We hereby inform you that the CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl may not erase your Personal Data: if their processing is necessary, for example, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, for the establishment, exercise or defence a legal claim.
4. Right to restriction of processing – You may obtain the restriction of your Personal Data if one of the cases provided by art. 18 of the Regulation applies, among which, for example: – should the accuracy of your Personal Data be contested by you for a period enabling the Controller to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data; – the data subject has objected to processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override those of the data subject.
5. Right to data portability – If the processing of your Personal Data is based on the consent or is necessary for the performance of a registration/contract or to take steps prior to enter into a registration/contract and the processing is carried out by automated means, you may:
– request to receive the Personal Data provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machinereadable format (e.g.: a computer and/or tablet);
– transmit your Personal Data to another Data Controller without hindrance from the CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl. In addition, you may request to have your Personal Data transmitted directly from the CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl to another data controller indicated by you.
In this case, you shall provide the CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl with all the exact details of the new data controller to whom you intend to transmit your Personal Data, providing the CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl with a written authorisation.
6. Right to object – You may object at any time to the processing of Personal Data if the processing is carried out for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (including profiling). Should you decide to exercise the right to object, the CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl will abstain from further processing your Personal Data, unless compelling legitimate grounds for the processing occur (grounds which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject), or the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
7. Automated decision process relating to natural persons, including profiling – The Regulation grants the data subject the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data, including profiling, which produces or not legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, unless the above-mentioned decision:
a) is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a registration/contract between you and CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl;
b) is authorised by the Italian or European law;
c) is based on your explicit consent.
In the cases under letters a) and c), the CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl will implement appropriate measures to protect your rights, your freedoms and your legitimate interest and you may exercise the right to obtain the human intervention by CREA Conference – Eventi Creativi srl, to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
8. Right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority – Notwithstanding your right to appeal to any other administrative or jurisdictional court, should you deem that the processing of your Personal Data takes place in breach of the Regulation and/or the applicable regulations, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
SECTION 8 – PROCESSING OF SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
In relation to the processing of special categories of personal data
Credit card details To make a payment on the www.creaconference.com website by credit card, the User must enter the confidential data of the credit card (card number, holder, expiry date, security codes). Such data will be acquired by the payment service provider who will act as autonomous data controller, without passing through the server of Crea Conference – Eventi Creativi srl. The data will be acquired in encrypted format and according to the security requirements set by the PCI certification. Crea Conference – Eventi Creativi srl will keep track of only the last four digits of the credit card number, the expiration date and code of the same and only to prevent any fraud in online payments. The payment service provider uses the TLS (Transport Layer Security) protocol.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on October 20, 2018